Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Oops I did it again...

Okay sorry for the horrible Britney Spears reference but I got another trunk. Just to catch you up. Trunk Club is a completely free service powered by nordstroms where you get a stylist to send you items that might look great on you! 

Here's trunk three. 


I had only asked for bras and then when I got my trunk preview I told my stylist to just throw some more things in the box. Cardigans, sweaters, and flats. She did just that, just not sure how much I loved them, which is okay too. I still love the thought of clothes shopping in my house!  But needless to say I didn't get to approve or disapprove of any other items other than the bras since they were the original items. 

Would love to know your thoughts! I included the prices on my price sheet as well as the name of the item. The one great thing about trunk club is that if it goes on sale online at Nordstrom.com (as most everything does) while you have your trunk they price match! Woo hoo! And you get 10 days to decide (or see if it goes on sale). 

I actually really like this shirt but I feel like it looks a lot like the coral button down chambray I kept in my last trunk. I'm just not sure how much coral I need in my wardrobe. Although I do love it! Mixed media v neck tunic $58.

This cardigan!!! Oh how I love it! Long cardigan by Bobeau $58.  First of all those that saw my last reveal know this is my color!  It's super soft and I just like it! She also sent me the black v neck shirt underneath ($29) and I love the shirring on the sides! But it's still a little tighter on the tummy than I like.

Three quarter length sleeve cardigan by halogen $46.00. This was just okay for me. Nothing particularly wrong just nothing great either.

I really loved this cardigan so I threw it over this tank. The tank (boho lace trim tank by Carlson $39) is cute as a tank but I don't think it's great on me. Kinda like a tent and it's almost see through. I think in another color I could have appreciated it more.

Stripe v neck sweater by Carlson. I didn't think this was flattering at all but I wanted to like it. And these NYDJ white flare jeans $134. I'm short so I tucked these under as if I was going to get them hemmed. I'm just not sure I can embrace the flare leg Jean trend again. And I just bought white skinnies before I started doing trunk club. 

Eadda leather flat by lucky brand. $58.95. Reasonably priced and I asked for gold, tan, or brown flats so these definitely fit the bill but there's something about the fit on the back of my foot I don't like. But I could absolutely use these.

Felicia flat by Sam Edelman. $99.95 

These were very interesting and I like that but they kinda reminded me of house slippers. And I don't think I would pay $100 for flats.

Excuse my face! I was trying to figure out what the heck this was! This is the "cuff sleeve cotton blend knit tunic by Carlson" $54.00. I almost didn't mind the oversized ness but those sleeves! They are weird.

I also recieved some more bras because the ones in my last trunk were not the right size. And again I'd rather try bras on in my own home than go bra shopping. 

Let me know what you think! Anything worth keeping? 

Be brave and struggle well! 
Brandie 








No comments: