Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pink Impact!!
















Oh my Goodness. This weekend My mom, my sister, My sister's lovely friend Golden, and myself attended Pink Impact at Gateway Church. It's an all women's conference. The theme was "And Then". Basically it was that we need to experience an "and then, God" moment. It was AMAZING!!!! The worship of course was out of this world with Kari Jobe and Miriam Webster. Then Robert Morris did a lesson about 7 blockages to your "and then" moment. The next day there was two AMAZING lessons from Marliyn Hickey, and then the final session was Holly Wagner of God Chicks. She also did the closing lesson this morning. I would encourage ANY girl of ANY age ( there were teenagers to 80 years old there) to attend next year. You can go to www.pinkimpact.com to check out more details about next year and you can probably see this years on there as well. I know they livecast this years. I didn't really take pictures of the event becuase it was so good I didn't want to miss anything by taking pictures. But there are a few of us girls!! THought you might enjoy!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

WHAT?! you went to Pink and didnt tell me?! I went the last 2 years and it was AMAZING!!! I didnt get to go this year because of work, but, but I heard it was great! I wish we could have gone together.

Unknown said...

Yes, My mom and my sister went last year and loved it so they bought me a ticket! It was fuN! Saw Tons of Old Shady Grovers!! We sat with Ms. Samples... Love that woman!! We already bought tickets for next year...lets go together!