Sunday, April 26, 2009

Addie is Eight Months!! (Yesterday) and Cade's 4th Birthday (April 8th)!

I can't believe that eight months ago I was having little Addie Renee. She is such a blessing to me. She is extremely curious. I never had that with Cade, and as she gets older I realize just how different he was as a baby. She is Army Crawling everywhere and she is getting pretty fast. However, investing in a good pair of Babylegs so the dragging her legs doesn't rub them raw. I can't believe how big she is. I know for most people and in comparison to other babies she is small, but knowing how small she was when she was born, I think she is huge!! She loves her brother (most of the time) and loves attention!! She is such a good baby! She makes me want to have more! (Don't worry we aren't planning on that). I'm just so excited! I love my kids!



Which brings me to Cade's 4th Birthday!


We didn't do anything big. Just a couple people over to celebrate him, but he thought it was great! And the chocolate cake! My big boy is four!! Ahhh!! He's cuter everyday, and I love him more always! He is learning and talking so much! I'm excited about the calling on his life and what is going to be doing for the Kingdom. He has such a sweet spirit!

No comments: