Sunday, April 26, 2009

POOP!!! AGHHH!!

It's amazing how something THAT cute could poop so much!! My kids have been sick lately which has lead to Mr. Cade having diarrhea. Yesterday morning Cade came into my room as he does every morning, but before I put him up in the bed I realize he had pooped in his pants, regular poop mind you, and I didn't think too much about it since I had given him prune juice the night before I thought he must have just done it in his sleep and I changed him, no big deal right?
I ran into the tanning place yesterday and Peter sat in the car with my kids. By the time I came out Cade had pooped in his pants. I explained to him it's okay, You tried to tell me, don't worry about it. I preceeded to drive straight home so I could clean him up. On the way home he starts screaming.."I have to poo poo I have to poo poo, It's coming out!!" I can't help but laugh... but tell him it's okay, do what you have to do, but try and hold it we are almost home. and he just keeps saying "it's coming out". So As soon as I get to the house, I can see yes, it is coming out, the back of his shorts. So I run him into the bathroom where he goes MORE... alot MORE!! I get him all cleaned up and throw his underware away, because I was so not cleaning that. And put clean underware on him.
The rest of the day is pretty normal, but by this time I have realized he is sick, at least in that way. He goes potty the rest of the day all is well. At 1:22am this morning Cade comes running in my room screaming,"I poo poo everywhere". I could tell he was upset and assured him it was okay. I take him in the bathroom, oh yes, it's everywhere. I clean him up, of course trying to be as quiet as possible, since Addie is sleeping, get everything all cleaned up but explain to him Mommy will be putting a pull up on him because I don't want to clean up anymore poop! I then go in his room. OH MY!!! Needless to say the sheets as well as the pillowcases (not sure how that happened since it wasn't even on his shirt) had to be changed, do I need to remind you this is all at one thirty in the morning?
I am reminded today, how nice it is to have a child that is potty trained, but the irony of it all, I was taught by the potty trained child. And I should have just washed the first pair of undies... In the long run I cleaned up so much more poop later.

SO that's my mommy story!!
Anyone else have a rediculous poop story?

No comments: